Basically, there are 3 resume types: Chronological, Functional, and Combined resume. One can use the specific a resume type that is most appropriate for them.
- It might appeal to older or more traditional interviewers.
- It creates easier to recognize the types of job you have done.
- It is very much complicated to underline your best work.
- This type is rarely suitable for one who wants to change the career.
There are various different kinds of functional resume formats. It is compulsory for career changing persons. It is very suitable for generalists, for military officers, for students, for divergent or spotty careers, for wide ranging of skills in their specified profession, for homemakers recurring to the job marketplace.
- It will aid you in attaining new goals.
- It is highly recommended as its very effective resume type.
- It is tough for the boss to discern exactly the types of job you did that might be a difficulty for traditional interviewers.
- It maximizes the benefits of both resume types, avoiding possible negative consequences of each type.
- It can be a lengthy resume and repetitious.